Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time To Start Shopping!

After receiving our referral, I've still held off shopping but it's been really hard. Being a semi pro at shopping (and getting decent deals, too), I have bought only four little ol' items for Ruby and Roman...well, one for Roman and three for Ruby. Little girl clothes are so precious. Little boy clothes can be too, but harder to find. Recently at Costco, I found these four little gems...and at a great cost, too! I just had to share pics of them. I'm not sure if these look small or big for the babies!




This little dress is actually a vibrant spring green color with sweet little bling bling all over it. My picture does not do it justice.
I am having a hard time visualizing the babies HERE and getting into the groove of things. On one hand, it's been so long since we've had a baby around. On the other hand, there is NOTHING I love more than a baby and can barely wait to get these little guys home.
Adoptive parents will always tell you, there is always something we're waiting on...so, now we're waiting to hear when our babies have their court day in Ethiopia.
Drubek




1 comment:

blessedbigtime said...

Very cute outfits! Love the dress! Bella will have some awesome hand me downs from LiLi..since we adopted her at the same age ..I think we have almost everything we need! Here's to a speedy court date!
Diana

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa