Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I believe I've been tagged before by my long time friend, Mom Of Boys!! But I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do at that time. Drrrrrrrrr.
So, My Sproutling friend has done it again...here goes:

7 Random Things About Rebecca:

1) I totally, completely detest back tracking. If I can do all errands in one trip, it'll be done. Otherwise we'll just come home. Once I'm home, I'm there to stay.

2) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ethnic foods (Esp. Persian and Thai)

3) Last Wednesday I had RNY (you can
http://www.goodsearch.com/ it)

4) I had a crush on my sexy husband for almost four years before we started dating

5) Ice Hockey & Barrel Racing are my favorite sports to watch

6) I love a clean, streamlined home...but I've somehow never achieved this

7) I adore nail polish. Any color! Green, black, pink...I'm pretty sure others would say I have a collection of the stuff. My personal fave? Pompeii Purple by OPI

No comments:

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa