Monday, October 13, 2008

Dossier to ET = 6 weeks!

What more can I say? Dossier to Ethiopia has been six weeks! Almost two months! We'd still like to be able to travel in February so I guess I shouldn't get to impatient yet.
I sent an email to Dove asking if referrals have been coming in regularly. The answer was that after the backlog from the courts re-opening clears, the match process should start being more regular and consistant. Kind of a 'pat' answer, but I'm satisfied with it. It does make sense. And since we haven't been waiting t h a t long, I guess I have nothing to complain about.

Drubek

1 comment:

Tania said...

Hey 'bec,

Wow, it's been 6 weeks already!?!?!?!? Unbelievable how fast time is flying.

You should have a poll going as far as guesses on when you will receive your referrals. I'll start it off. I think your referral will come November 24th. This should put you traveling close to February. That's my guess anyway. I also think your daughter will be the older one, and your son will be the younger one. Don't ask my why....just a feeling.

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa