Friday, September 19, 2008

More fun from this week!

Thursday brought cooler weather but that didn't stop KE and her precious family (two of her children, *R* & baby *A* are from Ethiopia and we met online!) from coming out and enjoying a GREAT fall day at DayBreak Park! The Lewis River was on the cooler side, too but not too bad when we were intently searching for crawdad's (crayfish), minnows and snails! Little *A* is a great creek investigator and sidekick! We had a ball turning over rocks and learning about what likes to hide under there! I loved sharing my neck of the woods with my new friends. I'm definetly a country chick (who loves a great pair of shoes) and wouldn't trade the country life for anything. After I picked up Chloe and Elliot from school, we all headed up the hill to our house for some trampoline jumping, goat kissing (ok, that was all me, but the kids thought it was funny!) and little *E* enjoyed Elliot's matchbox car collection. Sweet, mischevious *R* was a complete delight as always and baby *A* just makes me wanna eat him up! These children are such a joy! Can you tell I enjoyed our visit a lot??!!
To KE's dismay, she accidentally left her Ergo...a total necessity, especially with four little ones! We were able to meet up today and return it. Sweet little *A* made my whole week by asking when she could come out again and "live at your house!"
I love company and sharing the great outdoors!
drubek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Call me if you can ..wanted to chat about the event that dove hosted! 843-343-7399
Diana

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa