Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CATE COMES HOME!!!!

My heart is overjoyed as I've been following Lu Feng Hong's (Cate) journey to her new home and family in America. Cate is "Little Lulu", the little girl who stole Andrew and my heart and led us to this life changing and amazing adoption adventure. If anyone recalls (or has been following our blog that long) you'll remember that we took an interest in Cate (our Lulu) and decided to adopt her, Lord willing. After contacting the agency in charge of her papers, we were informed that there were 12 families ahead of us. Praise God, because this little girl needed a family! We also soon learned that because of how much I weigh, China would not allow me to adopt from this country. (Crazy!!!)
A few months later, I was contacted online by a lady who said she knew who Cate's new mommy and daddy were, that they had a blog and that they were just waiting to be able to bring her home.
WELL, I'm thrilled to announce to my blog followers that CATE IS COMING HOME! Her mommy, Kim, and sister, Sophie, and grandma are all in China and met her today for the first time. What a lovely child! So serene and content! If you get a chance, go to my favorite blogs and click on their site. You will be blessed.
Drubek

No comments:

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa