Monday, August 11, 2008

Bye Bye Paperwork!!


Even though we had all intentions of mailing Dove our dossier last Friday, *fate* had other idea's and I ended up getting it on the UPS truck today instead...so, we officially have begun waiting for word on WHO our little boy and little girl from Ethiopia are. We could know in as little as two weeks (as our friend Tania knows!) or it could be months. Tania sent off her dossier about two weeks ago, it got to Addis Ababa, ET on 8/8/08 and she received word that she is a new mama to a lovely baby girl just this morning!!! Super fast referral! I'm so excited for her. Every family has their own journey and we could be waiting a long time for our little munchins or it could be super fast. God only knows.

Heres a pic of Chloe and Elliot at the UPS store sending off the documents which will eventually help determine who little sister and brother are!
I just wanted to add that we are so grateful for all your prayers and heartfelt thoughts sent our way. We treasure each one of you!
Drubek

1 comment:

Lisl said...

Hey Rebecca! I've been searching for you on-line forever! I saw your comment posted when John Mark died, but it wasn't "clickable" so I couldn't find you, but I finally found you through Danita Kennedy! She just "friended" me on Facebook, and I was reading her blog and saw where she "tagged" you, and finally I found you! Hopefully you read these comments, because I still can't find an e-mail address for you! If you're on Facebook, "friend" me, otherwise e-mail me at lisl_sukachevin@hotmail.com

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa