Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My heart is filled with JOY

Today when the kids and I got home, I had an email from someone who had read our blog (Thanks Holly!!!) who said she knows the family who is adopting little LULU! Remember waaay =D back in January, the little girl from China that God showed us? And then we couldn't have adopted her anyway since I'm "too fat"...Ha ha...well, anyway, Holly gave me the link to the website of Lu Feng Hong's new family...They have named her Cate. They have a beautiful christian family and love her SO much. She was brought to them by God, but along the way, He used her to help guide us towards adoption, too. HE is no dummy! I think Cate is destined for big things. She has already touched so many lives. I can't wait to hear more and follow her story as it continues to unfold. Praise the Lord!

I also added some background music to this bloggy thingy. I am still diddling around with it and adding or taking off things. I have a few things I'm not happy with and will 'tweak' as we go with the formatting. I'm trying to figure out how to make these messages wider so there is less green on the sides. I LOVE GREEN but I'd like to add a flower or tree or something in the huge wide green girth of this blog. (I'm rambling).

But anyhoo...those who know me KNOW I'm a Newsboys groupie. And, if you don't know who the Newsboys are...I'm soooooo sorry! =D We are going to the Portland concert on the 18th, it'll be our fifth NB's concert. Peter, Duncan, Jeff & Paul (we miss you too Joel!) are faithful servants for Christ and leading people to Him through music. When I hear the Newsboys, I get this certain feeling...it's amazing. Listening to them is my "happy place"...(A perfect day would be a Newsboys concert on the beach in Kauai!)

My current favorite NB's song is "The Letter". I have dedicated it to our children in Ethiopia. "Child, You're like a star, set apart, set apart from the start of the world"!! I also love "Something Beautiful", which is the first song you will hear when you visit our blog.

Have a blessed night!

Drubek

No comments:

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa