Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Being Patient!

Today I am very impatient!!! I'm waiting on a call from our agency and it's not coming through when I think it should! We've been playing phone tag and I've been IT for a long time!!!
For the rest of my life, I know we/I will be tested in the patience area many times over. I always think we should be in the next phase of this journey and then it'll be ok. Ha! I do actually know better, too! =)

Last week we found out that a friend of ours is FINALLY going to bring home their daughter...they've been waiting for over two years! Patience!! What a concept. An interesting point is that they were actually requesting a boy and God has given them a two year old girl. God is full of suprises, isn't He?

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Drubek

No comments:

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa