Friday, March 7, 2008

Easy!

Wow and incredible! I took this afternoon to get our certified marriage licenses and Andrew's certified birth certificates. I got four of each. Hope this is enough =).
I MUST say...except for getting a gordita instead of a burrito supreme, my day has been WONDERFUL.
The line at the courthouse was SHORT and I had my papers in no time flat. The line for the Health dept. to get Andrew's birth cert. was longer and not as efficient, but it took less than 2o minutes. I now only need to get my birth certificate from Ravalli County, MT. That'll cost about $12. I am thrilled. I was nervous that I'd spin my wheels awhile and then get told that the documents would have to come in the mail. Thank God for the computer age!

Oh, I forgot to mention another highlight from today...I found parking five spaces from the courthouse, meter already paid and the spot fit my big ol' Ford F350 just perfect!
I loved today!

Drubek

4 comments:

LISA said...

Yayyy!! Glad you have started your journey!As well as today went for you...don't forget all the bumps in the road that may come.The bumps only seem really bad at the time you hit one.Kinda like childbirth,you forget the pain later!

Ted and Jill said...

God bless you on your journey! Congrats!

Melinda said...

Congratulations on your new journey. Praying for a smoot process and a quick referral. We are just starting our 2nd adoption from ET and just started a blog as well. Check it out if you have a chance. Also I have a friend using Dove right now if you might want to connect with her. It's her second adoption with Dove.

duckmomma5 said...

God is amazing... and I believe that Monday was already set in motion with His plan. Enjoy this ride!

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa