Monday, November 17, 2008

WE HAVE A COURT DATE!!!!!!

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Right now my heels are clicking and I'm jumping up and down in excitement!!!! It's quite a picture, if only you could see me!
December 29 is our family's lucky day! A favorable letter from MOWA (Ministry of Women's Affairs) is our key to bringing home babies and we're set after that to make travel plans.

I called Andrew at work in Oklahoma City to tell him the awesome news! He didn't answer his cell so I just took it upon myself to call his office line (hee hee)...ends up that he accidently left his cell in the hotel!

Did anyone notice that I inadvertently put Dec. 29th as one of my poll dates? How amazing is that! Yes, I'll take that as another GOD sign! You can take it anyway you want but I do not believe in just routine coincidences. So, for those of you who voted Dec. 29, I'm pretty sure that it was a sweet angel who guided your hand to that button! =) Can't you just imagine that picture? I can. It might not really mean anything but to me it makes an awesome story!

Drubek

3 comments:

blessedbigtime said...

WOOHOO! Ours is Dec. 26th..isn't this so exciting!!!

Beya said...

Yea! You have the date. How exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, WONDERFUL! I am so happy for y'all!!!!
I was so happy to meet you! You are like an old friend! (meaning long time... NOT old in years!!)
I know I'm in a different building and some don't know I worked with Andrew a few years ago BUT... I so wish I was in on the baby shower! What fun! So nice of them to do that!
You are both such special people and the little ones are soooooo lucky to be coming to be loved by you!!!
By the way... I had a hard time finding where to post comments! Didn't realize I had to click on the subject line! Now you'll get tired of hearing from me!
Where is court????
Judi Mott

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa