Sunday, July 20, 2008

I AM NORMAL (hee hee)

Update on the head injury: Had a CT scan last week, results: NORMAL. (I swear, that's what the doctor said!) Of course a very bruised head was affirmative and the explanation of the near constant headaches...was also prescribed vicoden for ongoing head and neck pain. The nurse said there is a likely possibility headaches could continue for several weeks until the bruising is completely gone. I am very thankful that my injury is not worse AND that my family was close by and gave me immediate care. They are the BEST!!!
Drubek

1 comment:

Tania said...

Rebecca,
Great news. I contacted the Yakima office to get the status on my I-171H. It was approved on the 16th and already mailed to me!!!! Should get it any day now. I'm assuming you and Drew are in the same boat! Such good news. Keep an eye on your mailbox!

Oh, and so glad that you got real proof that you are "normal". You might want to keep a copy of that so that if anyone ever questions your normalcy, you can whip it out and say "see, here's proof...I AM normal". haahaa
Tania

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa