Friday, June 5, 2009

New Pictures!

Concert in the park (actually, Elliot playing for us in the yard!)
Pluck that upright, boy!!


Chloe's baptism by Pastor Aaron! It was a beautiful day!






Ruby w/ Whoville hair!
Wondering what it's like to be the dog and then later, jamming on the keys! Ruby loves the piano!







I just got my finepix to work and saw there are 97 pictures to upload! I'm sure every single one is of a baby or at least a baby in the background somewhere! I'll try to show the very cutest ones (t-heee!) and not overwhelm everyone. (I've got my work cut out for me!)
PS: Judi M...if you are reading this...these are for YOU! I hope you are enjoying retirement and having a wonderful early summer! If you see anyone from the state offices, tell them hello for us!

No comments:

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa