Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chapter Four continued briefly! (Silly Me!)


I was having a mental lapse last night when I typed the last blog entry. When I talked about the second crater, I said we didn't stay as long there...not as pretty, blah blah blah...Well, that is because I honestly couldn't remember it being that great. BUT SILLY ME! I don't know why I forgot about the fruit juice!

When we went to the second crater, we sat at a restaurant and had the MOST wonderful fresh juice. The kids and I had mango guava, and Andy and Wendi had mango pineapple. Very fresh, very safe to drink. YUM~YUM!


Drubek

5 comments:

Ann said...

love your entries, however I can feel the need to now pack zip lock bags, if its going to happen, it will happen to me, I am a fragile traveler, so happy your family made it home safe.

Sarri said...

Hello, I came across your blog when I googled "Dove Adoptions International." It's late, but I have really enjoyed scanning your journey of adoption. Congratulations on your beautiful children.

As someone looking into adopting siblings from Ethiopia, and possibly using Dove, I do have some questions, if you have time! My email is sarrigibsonAThotmailDOTcom. Thank you so much for sharing your journey!

tgalizio said...

HI.

My husband and I are planning to begin our Ethiopian adoption in about a month. I found your blog when I was searching for blogs of people who have used Dove. Right now, Dove is our first choice. I know you must be busy with your little ones, but I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for us about you thoughts on Dove. My e-mail is tgalizio@gmail.com. Thanks so much and congrats on your beautiful family.
Tionna

Kristin said...

Hi-Yes! we will be there and are so excited. This potluck is coming at a great time in my life where it will be encouraging to meet all these loving families. Hope to see you there too!-Kristin

Judi Mott said...

The babies look SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!! God bless you ALL for bringing them into your home. I know you'll all bring tons of extra love (going both ways!). Thank you for sharing your family!
Judi Mott

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa