Monday, January 5, 2009

Still Nesting!

Here is Roman's crib. I love the color green and the brown is so precious with it! True to my new found 'modern' phase, his bedding had to be in geometric shapes. Someday I will have my dream house and it won't be so 'country-ish'! So, I am living vicariously through my children!! My two favorite rooms in the house both contain my babies cribs! You'll notice that the pictures only show Roman's stuff...the rest of my bedroom wasn't tidy enough to show it off. Maybe next month! Oh wait, I'll be too busy bonding with babies to clean! =)
Here is a pic of some of the diaper supply. The rest are under Roman's crib. Four cases will probably go pretty fast!
Roman's crib, supplies and blankets for the babies.
Where tiny baby boy will sleep!

Love the design!!!



Drubek



6 comments:

Amber said...

Very cute bedding!

Tania said...

I LOVE both Ruby and Roman's bedding. You have good taste.

Good luck with the nesting....it really does help the time pass. I can't believe you will be leaving in a few short weeks. I just can't wait until I see those babies in your arms. Too bad I will be back to work when you guys get home. Oh well....that's what weekends are for.

Tammy said...

Hi Rebecca-

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Feel free to shoot me a private email at tsaku00@gmail.com

-Tammy

Anonymous said...

SO nice that everyone is "nesting"!! I know the babies will be so happy with y'all! This is just the most exciting thing!!!!

Christie said...

That bedding is GORGEOUS! Send to me....haha!!!

Elijah G. said...

Hey! Glad to see you are ready for the kids. Is it OK if I mention your blog on mine? I think people would enjoy hearing about you since you're probably the most similar adoption story on Earth to ours (adopting boy and girl from Ethiopia from Dove, live in the NW, etc. 'cept we're more into MercyMe than Newsboys. Besides that, pretty awful similar).

Welcome to our site! We hope you enjoy the information we share during our adoption journey. As we document this wild ride to bringing home our Ethiopian children, we hope you'll fall in love with this beautiful country as we have.

Washington State, USA



Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Africa